pages

                               

Saturday, June 7, 2014

John 14:27 Faith Cards

During my quiet time the other day, I decided to sit down with not only my bible, but a notebook and pen too just in case I ran across a verse that was helpful in my life or that I thought might be helpful to someone else. I'm glad that I did this, because the entire verse of John 14:27 was so powerful, and brought peace into my heart.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27



Originally, I thought "Wow, that verse would make such a pretty printable". Then as I was making it and playing with different colors, the idea of a 'faith card' came up. When I think of a faith card, I imagine that it would just be a comforting verse that you would print out and then mail to a friend or pass out to someone whom you think is in need of it. You never know how far a gesture like that could go, it may just be the ray of hope that someone was searching for.
You could print these out on any type of paper, but card stock would work best and last longer!





& Here are some color options for your sweet hearts!









God Bless, xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment