pages

                               

Monday, May 19, 2014

It's a small world after all.

Good Evening, everyone!
Every time I hear this song, (or song title, really) I always think about the movie, 
Rugrats In Paris.
I specifically remember the scene where they rugrats are riding through the tunnel at 'Ooey Gooey World', and the song 'It's an ooey gooey world.' is playing in the background.

Aah, how I miss the Rugrats.
My very favorite Rugrats episode is the Christmas one! If you've watched the show at all, I'm sure you know exactly the episode that I'm talking about.
Just thinking about it makes me want to watch it..

In honor of the Rugrats, here's a free printable.
I'm reminded every day how truly small the world is.

Happy Printing!

[This is an 8x10, for easy framing!]

If you have Windows, un-check the "Fit picture to frame" box that is in your print window, so that it doesn't cut off any of the image.






No comments:

Post a Comment